Tuesday 18 August 2015

Bella's Double Denim







 
Hey everyone, it's Bella again! I really enjoyed my last post with Em so she's let me blog about this 70's double denim number that I put together! I don't usually go for double denim, but I really like the two contrasting shades of denim with the washed pale trousers which are my Topshop Mom Jeans and dark shirt that I bought in H&M in Switzerland!
 
I've been really admiring Kylie Jenner (hasn't everyone) at the moment so really this outfit was inspired by her! This is a very casual and simple outfit which I have worn with my white Birkenstock sandals and Accessories mirrored sunglasses. I really like this comfy outfit and I think it would look really good if the shirt had short sleeves, or even with a denim halter neck in the same dark shade which would look cute and make this even more summery!
 
Top- H&M (similar here)
Jeans- Topshop (similar here)
Sandals- Birkenstock (similar here)
Sunglasses- Accessories (similar here)

 
I hope you have enjoyed my post and I look forward to posting more!
 
Bella
xoxo




 

No comments:

Post a Comment