Sunday 16 August 2015

Cute Culottes







 
Hey guys, I hope you've had been having a lovely weekend!
So this is the outfit that I wore shopping yesterday, I don't usually wear culottes unless I'm on holiday for some reason, but yesterday I decided I wanted a change from my long wide leg trousers and dresses so I decided these were the perfect item to mix it up a little.
 
These culottes are so comfy and I found them really easy to style with a simple black knitted crop top my trusty white sandals which I have lived In this summer and a very simple gold necklace. These culottes could be worn with any colour top I think as they are black and white, most colours would look good. I really like how these look, from a distance like a cute girlie midi skirt, when in actual fact they're not. These are definitely a summer must have as they are different to other garments that I own. I really like the bold palm tree print which is really on trend at the moment. I doubt Primark sell these anymore as I bought them last year but I'm sure there are similar ones out there! This is definitely my favourite outfit of the month so far, and everything is from Primark! I have added some links below to some similar items to what I am wearing!
 
Top- Primark (similar here)
Culottes- Primark (similar here)
Sandals- Primark
Necklace- Primark (similar here)
Sunglasses- Asda
emillie
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment