Saturday 8 August 2015

Pretty Paisley











Hey guys! I hope you are having a fab weekend, mine has been pretty chilled!
 
Today I wore this pretty paisley white and blue skater dress (which kind of reminds me of Greek crockery) which my sister bought from missguided a year or two ago. I haven't worn this dress before, because to be honest I forgot about it, but I found it this morning hiding between two other dresses and I decided today is the day that I shall wear you! I teamed it with my simple white Primark sandals (because they go with everything) and a big floral statement necklace, which is also from Primark. I wore my M.A.C red lipstick (yet again) to add an extra splash of colour into the outfit. I find this dress is really easy to dress down as well as up, if I were to wear it in the evening, I would probably wear summery wedges or simple heeled sandals for that extra bit of height and elegance.
 
Necklace- Primark
Sandals- Primark
Lipstick- M.A.C
 
Enjoy the rest of your weekend!
 
emillie
xoxo

 

No comments:

Post a Comment