Tuesday 4 August 2015

M.A.C





Girl About Town

Flat Out Fabulous and Twig

Mac Red
 
Mehr
Pink Treat and In Anticipation
 
 
 
Hi guys, so today's post is all about my all time favourite M.A.C lipsticks and liners. Every girl needs a pretty pink and a bright red lipstick in their lipstick collection, right? Well I certainly have more that one of each colour but my favourite bright ones are 'Girl About Town', 'Flat Out Fabulous' and 'Mac Red'. They are so summery and are the perfect shades to finish of an outfit. I love to wear the red in winter as I tend to wear a lot of black so this bold lip colour is the perfect statement element to any outfit day and night. Girl About Town is more a summer colour I think compared too the red which is an all year round colour. Flat Out Fabulous is in the same boat as Mac Red, as it is more of a purple shade compared to Girl About Town I find it easier to wear throughout the whole year as it is bright but dark at the same time if that makes sense so its not so in your face! These three lipsticks I would wear both day and night, especially in the summer as they are fun statement colours.
 
The colours I usually turn to for more of a casual colour are Twig and Mehr. They are both very similar colours as they are a dark dull reddy brown natural colour. (Mehr is the pinker shade of the two). I wear both of these colours all the time as they go with pretty much everything and if I'm wearing a statement outfit and I want to wear a noticeable lipstick but not a bright one I will always go for one of these two! Both of these lipsticks go perfectly with the lip liners 'Pink Treat & In Anticipation' as they are pretty much identical colours to the lipsticks.
When it comes to wearing any colour lipstick, I always wear a liner under the lipstick as it keeps it lasting so much longer and it stops the colour bleeding.
 
 If you haven't tried it before and want to try making your lips look fuller, I highly recommend using pink treat and either Mehr or Twig as they are a more natural shade they don't make it as obvious that you have tried to make your lips look plumper!
 
I hope you have enjoyed today's post! Tomorrows post will the last of my weeks worth of posts and after that I will be posting once/ twice a week from then on!
 
emillie
xoxo 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment