Sunday 2 August 2015

Lush Lush Lush

The Comforter 
Twilight

So I went shopping today and of course I went in to LUSH. These first two photos are of my 'go to' favourite LUSH products. 'The Comforter' is a bubble bar, which If you haven't used one before, you break a bit off, (in the comforters case, I break about 1/4 off as you only need a small amount, not only will this leave your bubble bar lasting longer but will save you buying another one!) and run it under the tap whilst you run your bath slowly breaking little bits off which makes the bath bubbly and pink and leaves the bathroom smelling sweet and heavenly.
 
The second photo is of the 'Twilight' bath bomb which as you can see from the photo is pink on the outside and blue on the inside, the more it fizzes and dissolves the more colours are exposed making the bath so colourful and of course it also smells lush!
 
If you have never bought anything from lush before, I would highly recommend these two as a first time buy as they are so fun and vibrant.
My Purchases from Lush


 




So during my visit to my local LUSH shop today, I decided to make three different purchases to normal, which included 'Rose Jam and Yuzu & Cocoa bubbleroon's' and 'Brightside  bubble bar'. You might be thinking 'what on earth is a bubbleroon' but don't worry, it is pretty much the same thing as a bubble bar which I explained earlier. I love these bath products as they make my skin so soft and they are so relaxing.

The bubbleroons that I bought today smell good enough to eat, the Rose one as you can probably guess smells like rose and the Yuzu and Cocoa smells like the Cocoa Butter body cream and cakes!! With these, they are small, small enough to fit in the palm of your hand, but like the bubble bars I find its best to break it in half and use one half for one bath and save the other for another time (which also saves you buying another one).

When it comes to bubble bars, I have only bought The Comforter before, so today I decided to go for something different and try 'Brightside'. This is now one of my absolute favourites. I love fruity smells when it comes to body spray/ shower jel and bubble bars are no exception. Again, I used 1/4 of the bar, and run it under the tap breaking bits off making the bath orange, bubbly and smelling delicious. This citrus smell is so summery, I will without a doubt be buying more of these!

I hope you have enjoyed this post, let me know if you would like more like this.

emillie
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment