Wednesday 12 August 2015

Sisters in Summer





 

 

 
 
Hey guys, I hope you're week has been good so far! Today's post is slightly different because I have got my not so little sister Bella involved! She will be writing about her outfit too! This week we are up at our Grandpa's and his garden is the perfect place for a photo shoot! As my previous posts have been just about my outfits, this was really fun too shoot so if you like this, I will do more including Bella.
 
Today I wore my trusty floral Missguided scuba trousers which are the comfiest things to wear, I have teamed them with a white Primark off the shoulder crop top, white sandals, my cute Asda sunglasses and the black handbag. I love wearing these trousers as they go with any kind of white, black or nude crop tops and they are so easy to dress up or down! I like to role the bottoms of them up for a more casual look.
 
 
Hey everyone, its Bella, so I thought I would write to you about my outfit, which I hope you all approve of. The trousers I have worn are from the wonderful Tesco and when I wear them I feel as though I am wearing pyjama's, they are that comfy. As the trousers are printed I thought I should team it up with a simple yet elegant top which is from Miss Selfridge and also is very comfy. It is off the shoulder and the material is very soft and was worth the buy. My glasses are from Accessorize and I love them. The lenses are mirrored and I love them as they go with everything. My lemon bag I brought in the New Look sale for £6.50! BARGAIN! I love it as it is funky and it brings a simple outfit to life and adds some fun. The sandals I wear with this outfit are Birkenstock style gold sandals and they are the most comfiest sandals I think I have ever worn. I brought them last year in River Island and I wear them all the time and they go with most things. I think this is a simple outfit which is made funky and fun with the accessorise and shoes.
 
 
I hope you have liked today's post, leave me a comment or email if you'd like us to do more of these double posts!! I have added links to the garment and shop lists above with either the same item or ones that are similar.
 
Emillie & Bella
xoxo
 



No comments:

Post a Comment