Thursday 6 August 2015

My Favourite Garment of July



 


 



The one piece of clothing that I have loved and worn a lot of are wide leg trousers. I hadn't usually gone for wide leg trousers before as I have found that they make me look even shorter than normal! But when I walked into Primark and saw the black and white zigzag I fell in love with them! They are so easy to wear! I have teamed them with another primary buy; the off the shoulder crop top. These trousers would really go with any colour top as black and white go with anything! I also wore them with flip flops as a casual look for the day. I think I bought these for about £9 in the sale, which is an absolute bargain... I just couldn't resist.
 
My second pair of wide leg trousers are the blue printed ones that I bought for £12 from Tesco... yet again, bargain! These ones are high waisted which is perfect as they make my legs look longer! I absolutely love these as they are so floaty and comfortable. When I put them on for the first time they were so long, I had to take them up by about 3 inches, this made me feel so short! I'm 5''3 which isn't even that short! I team these with either a black or white crop top, I like the off the shoulder ones best as they show a little bit of skin.. compared to the trousers which cover the whole leg. These also look really nice with the nude/ pink cropped halter neck top that I got from asos, i'll add the link below. These look really cute with flipflops for a casual day out, or heeled sandals!
 
Below are three wide leg trousers that I have been admiring on missguided.co.uk.
 
Sheer Pleated Wide Leg Trousers Black
£30.00


Mosaic Print Wide leg Trousers Blue
£20.00


Slinky Wide Leg Trousers Purple
£18.00

Nude/pink Asos Halter neck- http://www.asos.com
 Black and white trouser- Primark
Blue print trousers- Tesco
Sheer pleated trousers- Missguided.co.uk
Mosaic Print Trousers- Missguided.co.uk
Purple Slinky Trousers- Missguided.co.uk
 
 emillie
xoxo
 

No comments:

Post a Comment