Thursday 6 August 2015

Stripe Hype

 
 
 














 
 
Primark Sandals
ASDA Sunglasses


M.A.C Red Lipstick
 

Hey guys! So today I had a lovely afternoon with Mum & Dad and we went for a walk around Wrest Park. I love it there its so peaceful and really picturesque I will definitely doing a shoot here at some point! It has been lovely weather in good'ol Bedfordshire today too which was lush as I love the sun!
 
On this cute afternoon out I decided to wear two sets of stripes, a navy & white vertical striped skirt from Primark that I bought about 3 years ago which is so comfy and summery and a navy and white horizontal striped spaghetti strap crop top that my sister got in Zara a couple of years ago in Italy. I love Co-ords, so I decided to match these two garments together to create my own cute summery statement co-ord outfit. I also wore my trusty paisley blue kimono and white sandal flip flops that are also from Primary for a casual summery feel. As I was wearing a lot of blue and white, I decided to throw more colour into the mix by wearing the gorgeous 'M.A.C Red' M.A.C lipstick which stays on for hours without the need for topping up!
 
 
emillie
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment