Tuesday 8 September 2015

Turkish Delight











 




Outfit 2 (my outfit not Bellas)
Outfit 1

Outfit 4
Outfit 3


Outfit 5.
 Hey guys! I hope you have all had a glorious summer!
I am back from my holiday! I went to Turkey for the first time (with my family)!
We went to Fethiye, Calis Beach which was so beautiful and definitely one of my favourite places to go! While we were out there I took photos of most of my outfits so I could show you guys what I wore on trips out or for the evenings, the outfits here are the my top 5 favourites, as I went for two and a half weeks, that is an awful lot of outfits to blog about so I have chosen my top 5! Bella will be doing a post on some of her favourite outfits in the next couple of days too!
 
Outfit 1- This is the outfit that I wore on the plane to Turkey, as I have said before I am a big fan of wide leg trousers and these are the perfect things to wear on a plane as they are so comfy and are basically like wearing pyjamas, these ones are from Tesco! I wore them with a white Miss Selfridge bell sleeve off the shoulder crop top and black Birkenstock sandals.
 
Outfit 2- My second outfit is what I wore on the first night of being in the glorious Turkish heat, wearing again a wide leg garment this time being my monochrome palm tree culottes from Primark combined with my Primark ribbed off the shoulder crop top and Birkenstock sandals, I also used my cute tassel clutch that I bought in H&M.
 
Outfit 3- So my third outfit is what I wore to the massive Fethiye market- this day was boiling, I mean I can handle the heat- I love the sun and the hotter the better but on this particular day it must have been about 40 degrees, it was so damn hot I couldn't even be bothered to shop!!! But I'm glad I wore this orange halter neck crop top from ASOS with my trusty monochrome pompom Primark shorts, again with my Birkenstock sandals and a black bumbag from Tiger.
 
Outfit 4- so my second outfit I have blogged about before, but it has made my top 5 holiday outfits because I love these Missguided shorts so much! I wore them with a Missguided black off the shoulder crop top and again.. my Birkenstocks with my tassel H&M clutch bag. I also wore a little sun necklace that I bought in the mountains whilst on an excursion trip! (helping out the local trade and all)!!
 
Outfit 5- My fifth and favourite outfit of the holiday is what I wore for my brothers birthday meal. This gorgeous faux suede off the shoulder tassel playsuit is from Missguided (of course), it is so comfy and soooooo soft I couldn't help but stroke it all night! I also wore it with my Birkenstocks as they were the comfiest shoes that I took on holiday as we had quite a walk down to the promenade to the restaurants and shops.
 
I don't know if you guys have noticed but I love off- the - shoulder garments.. I have only just realised how much I wear them! (Incase any of you were wondering, the bikini I'm wearing in the second photo down is from River Island, but I bought it last year so I don't think it will be around anymore!)
 
I hope you have liked this post on my favourite holiday outfits, Bella will be doing one on her faves too as I have previously said!!!
 
emillie
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment