Wednesday 16 September 2015

My 21st








 






Hey Guys, how is everyone?
So I have been so busy over the past few months planning my 21st birthday party which was James Bond themed! In case you hadn't noticed, I wore a very bold red dress!!
So I had been looking for a dress for a while and I knew I wanted a red dress, so after hours of looking around in shops and online I found the perfect online shop where I got this made, which I highly recommend using if you want any style/ colour dress, they have pretty much every style and can make them in any colour and it will be made especially for you, this is the website- http://www.dylanqueen.co.uk .
 
So the dress I chose was called 'A-Line/Princess High Neck Long Sleeves Applique Floor-length Chiffon Dress' I chose to have it made in 'Red' (obviously) but I didn't really know how it would look because the picture on the site was in silver! This dress is an Ellie Saab dress, but rather than it being in the original silver/grey colour it is red. I love this dress so much, I love how it sparkles in the light, I love the neckline and of course the fact that it is backless. As I have big boobs (its a nightmare) I didn't really know how to go about wearing a bra with this, so in the end I just didn't wear one as the back is so cut out that what ever is worn will be seen which I really didn't want, but it all worked out in the end!!
 
This dress has a small zip below the end of the back so it is easy to put on/ off it also has a little fabric belt like Chiffon ribbon around the waist to add a little shape between the top and lower parts of the dress. With this dress I wore the shoes that I have photos of in my 'DIY Louboutin's' post which looked fab with my dress, but I took them off after about an hour because they killed my feet!
 
If anyone was wondering, the dark red/ purple lipstick I am wearing is 'DIVA' by M.A.C which I only applied once over the whole night as it didn't come off once!!
 
If you have any questions about anything in this post, please leave a comment or email me and I will get back to you asap! As you can see, there are photos of Bella up here too so I have got her to write a little bit about her outfit below, but for now I hope you have enjoyed this post and I will see you next time!!
 
emillie
Xoxo
 
Hey! Its Bella here, so as Em said, it was her 21st birthday at the weekend and she had a James Bond themed party which was fab and she looked amazing!
 
So the outfit I wore was a monochrome jumpsuit from Quiz that has a very pretty diamante waistband which is so sparkley!! I love the halter neck neck on this jumpsuit and it fits the theme so well as I was going for a 70's Bond vibe.
 
The shoes I wore are from New Look which were really comfy and looked so good with my outfit!!

As Em said, if you have any questions please just leave a comment or email! 

See you next time! 

Bella 
Xoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment