Friday 25 September 2015

KIKO Mascara Review






 

 
Before
 
After

 
 
Hey guys, happy friday!
Today's post is something a little different to what I have done in the past as it is going to be a review on the latest mascara that I have purchased, the reason for this is that I was asked to review these latest buys over on my instagram, but the only thing I have got round to using yet is the mascara!
 
So yesterday I went shopping is Cambridge and popped into the KIKO cosmetics shop that they have there and as I usually do, I bought something new to try out. I have tried the nail varnishes/ lipsticks and lip pencils before so I decided it was time to try one of the mascaras. I am usually a Maybelline mascara kinda girl but I thought why not try something new!
 
I usually go for the Maybelline 'colossal volum express cat eyes' mascara (I will add a link below) which has a curved brush and makes my eyelashes look so long and thick. This KIKO 'Unforgettable mascara' does exactly the same, I actually think it is better, it goes on perfectly and the brush is quite fat so it covers every eyelash and makes them look full and long. This was actually in the sale I think for about £3.90 which is about half the price of the Maybelline (which is about £7.99) one yet I find it is so much better and not as clumpy as other ones that I have used before.
 
Overall, I really like this mascara and I will definitely be buying more from kiko in the future, I have so many lipsticks from there its silly so I think this will be the start of a new collection for me!
 
I hope you like this post and if you would like to see more on the nail varnishes/ lipsticks that I have please let me know and I will be happy to review them!
 
See you next time.
 
emillie
xoxo
 
 
Maybelline Colossal Mascara- click here
Kiko Unforgettable Mascara- click here   
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment