Tuesday 29 September 2015

Faux Suede










 
Hey Guys! I hope you had a great weekend!
The weather is so confusing at the moment you wake up and it'd freezing outside but by lunch time the sun is out and its boiling, this is what happened yesterday when I wore this outfit and I was just so hot in long sleeves and tights! But I loved this outfit so I didn't really care about the weather haha! I'm loving faux suede so much at the moment, I bought this skirt from Primark for £10! I love this skirt, it fits perfectly and it is so so soft so for a tenner this is a bargain!
 
I teamed the skirt with my boohoo.com lace up back crop top which is really comfy and looks nice with most skirts/ trousers that I have! I also wore black tights- as it was cold when I got dressed- and pointed black dolly shoes that are also from primark , I will add a link to them below. I also wore my faux fur gilet that I bought in primark last year, I will also add a link below to something similar as I don't think they still sell them.
 
The bag that I finished this outfit off with was my python Celine bag which I love so much and is by far my favourite bag ever and Tom Ford sunglasses.
 
So as I said on my instagram, I have just started back at Uni for my second year and will have loads of projects to keep on top of so I am going to try my hardest to keep on top of my blog as much as I can by posting at least twice a week as I have been! If you have any requests on what you would like to see me blog about feel free to leave me comments below! I also hope you all like my review post that I did the other day, I really enjoyed doing it and will be doing more in the future, it was just something different to what I have previously done and I hope you enjoyed reading it!
 
See you all next time!
 
emillie
xoxo
 
Skirt- Primark
Tights- Primark
Sunglasses- Tom Ford
Bag- Celine
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment