Tuesday 22 September 2015

A/W Must Haves

boohoo.com
Boohoo.com
Boohoo.com
 









boohoo.com
 
missguided.co.uk


missguided.co.uk
 

missguided.co.uk

missguided.co.uk

missguided.co.uk

missguided.co.uk






Hey guys!! How have you all been?! Today's post is a kinda belated payday wish list (slash) what I really want for the next few months as A/W approaches!

So the first three images of the most recent online purchase that I have made from boohoo.com. I LOVE lace up items at the moment and faux suede, and especially when they are together! So these three garments arrived this morning.. don't you love that feeling you get when the doorbell rings and you know that its a delivery for you.. its so exciting, but opening it is the best part, its addictive and makes me so happy to have these newbie in my life (sad I know)!! These boots are just below knee height, they have a zip down the back so they are easy to put on/ take off and have lace up sides so you can loosen them slightly if they are too tight tot begin with- they are also VERY comfy and easy to walk in I have seen these sold in quite a lot of other online shops e.g. public desire for the same price. The second item is the faux suede 'chocolate' brown lace up front dress, this is so so soft and would look really good either dressed up or down! The last item that arrived this morning is the black high neck long sleeved lace up back crop top which looks so cute on and will go with so much of my wardrobe, if you would like me to post about how I style it then please let me know!!

So the next items in this list of my A/W wish list, are all from missguided. I'm loving khaki and rust coloured things at the moment as you can tell as most of these are those colours. The first item is similar to the black crop top that I have just told you about with the lace up feature with its lace up sleeves which I just so cute! I have also previously blogged about my love for wide leg trousers which I'm still loving for the next seasons, as well as culottes, I recently bought myself some white culottes from primary (which is risky because I don't trust myself wearing white things because knowing me ill ruin them) but I'm loving these pinstripe culottes as they are still summery but also great for autumn as if you're like me and really don't want summer to be over yet they keep the summery vibe alive!

I remember Bella loving the kind of shirts that are next on the list last year and this year I'm loving them too as shirt dresses as they are so simple yet make a real statement and are so easy to dress up with the new lace up boots that is at the top of this list or some converse to dress it down.

As I have also previously mentioned, I am loving khaki and rust colours this season, they are just so bang on trend and colours that I wouldn't usually wear but I can't get enough of them right now! I'm loving this khaki sleeveless duster style jacket with matching trousers, I love this sophisticated coord outfit and it needs to be in my wardrobe when payday comes around!! Same with these rust wide leg trousers, they are so nice and they're even better that they're high wasted and would look lush with my black lace back crop!

The last thing on this list is the beautiful double tassel rust faux suede jacket that I can't imagine being the best in the rain but lovely in the cool autumn breeze. This is an ultimate MUST for the up and coming season!

If you have any questions/ suggestions, as always, let me know and i'll catch you on my next post!!

emillie
xoxo

 

No comments:

Post a Comment