Wednesday 21 October 2015

Winter is coming




 
 

 
 
Hey guys!! I hope you are all well!
 
As I have said before, I am so obsessed with faux suede skirts this season, this one is from Primark and one of many that I own. I have this in red and black as well as this brown one, it is one of those skirts that you have to have in every colour and it is easily dressed up/ down, this is my day look for uni.
I wore thicker tights than I have been with this outfit as its getting so cold now! So I wore knitted tights from Primark and little snake skin patterned dolly shoes, which are also from Primark. The top I am wearing is a long sleeved night neck crop top with a lace up back which adds a statement to the whole outfit I feel, I love this top as it suits being worn for a evening out or for a more casual outfit such as this one.
This top is from Boohoo.com. The jacket I teamed this outfit with is my leather one from Primark, I really like this jacket as its slightly thinner than other leather jackets that I have had before which I find is better as I can wear it on warmer days with a thin top or on colder days and layer up under it and still be the perfect temperature!
The necklace I am wearing is from Thomas Sabo with one white bead, I love this necklace so much, I had it as a present from a few of my friends for my birthday (in September) and I haven't taken it off since as it goes with everything I wear!
 
If any of you would like to see any more reviews or DIY posts, please let me know and I will mix my posts up a bit :). See you next week!
 
emillie
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment