Saturday 10 October 2015

Grey







 


 
 
 
Hey guys!
Sorry I haven't posted this week, I've been really busy back at uni!
So its officially getting colder.. which I am not loving so much. I would much rather it be hot all year round, but then we wouldn't get to wear cute warm & woolly outfits!
 
So this is today's outfit! I'm really trying to avoid jumpers and thick clothing as I'm still clinging on to the thought of summer! All my outfits this week have included either a skirt/ dress or bright floral trousers (and tights)!
 
So this grey swing dress is actually Bella's, and I think she bought it last year from missguided. It is really soft and it looks woolly and thick but its actually pretty thin and stretchy and is really easy to dress up and down. I wore this with some tights that I got from primark, the boots I also wore are from primark which I bought last year too and are so comfy.
 
This sleeveless jacket is from Amazon.co.uk, I bought it in black but there was a mocha, white and khaki one but i decided on black as it goes with pretty much everything! It also has a tie that goes round it to do up at the front.
 
I'm also wearing my Olivia Burton watch and Thomas Sabo necklace and a purpley red lipstick from Kiko Cosmetics number 614.
 
emillie
xoxo
 
 
Dress- Missguided (similar here)
Boots- Primark
Tights- Primark
Jacket- Amazon
Lipstick- Kiko
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment