Wednesday 25 November 2015

Snake kimono



Hey guys!!!

I am really sorry that i have not posted in a while, i have been so so busy with uni work and have pretty much been in lounge wear for the past few weeks as i have been up to my eyes in multiple different projects so my outfits have certainly not been blog worthy!

So this is a smart/ casual outfit that i wore to my best friends birthday meal, it was a casual evening out so i didn't want to get fully dressed up so i jazzed up a simple black crop top (Primark) and black (Levi) jeans with a long grey snake skin print kimono (boohoo.com) and some really cute black lace up heels (primark). I find just by wearing a cute pair of heels can change the way an outfit looks and how you feel in said outfit so dramatically! 

To finish off i wore my MAC Relentlessly Red lipstick which just added a pop of colour to this outfit! I also accessorised with a silver statement necklace and my Kate Spade envelope looking clutch bag!

I will try my best to post more!! I hope you like this post, don't forget to check out my past posts!!

See you next time.

em 
xoxo




No comments:

Post a Comment