Thursday 30 July 2015

Elephant shorts



 
 

Hey guys, so I have had this blog for a while but with work and Uni I haven't had the time too post anything! I have finally found the time before I go back too uni in September to start blogging. I'm planning on doing outfit, lifestyle, travel and inspirational posts...(basically everything I love) so let me know what you think!
 
So here we go with my first post.

I absolutely love these elephant print shorts from Missguided, they are so cute and so comfortable. They are slightly too big for me so I can wear them as high wasted shorts, and combining them with a cute simple crop makes it a simple summery outfit.
 
 
I have styled them with a black off the shoulder crop top, and white sandals both of which are from primark. The sunglasses are also new and are from Asda! I never expected to find a lush pair of shades in a supermarket, and for only a fiver, I couldn't resist.

Shorts- Missguided 
Top- Primark
Sandals (not in photos)- primark 
Sunnys- ASDA


emillie
xoxo
 

No comments:

Post a Comment